The leading project collaboration service that keeps your projects on schedule and within budget.
Collaboration software such as BIM 360™ Docs saves time, reduces risk and eliminates errors in construction projects by ensuring that the entire project team is building from the correct version of documents and plans.
Our valued partnership with Graitec, the leading provider of Autodesk software gives you the latest in collaboration software packages.
Graitec are one of the longest established Autodesk resellers and are only one of five platinum partners of Autodesk in the country. Their extensive experience in the supply of Autodesk CAD software packages and commitment to their varied client base has gained them a sterling reputation as both an innovative and customer centric company. To ensure you get the most out of Autodesk, Graitec also have four authorised Autodesk training centres in the UK, which offer a range of training courses which are tailored to meet your requirements.
Autodesk® BIM 360 Glue is a data-centric, cloud-based management solution for building and infrastructure projects.
With cloud-based BIM coordination, project teams gain virtually anytime, anywhere access to connected project information. BIM 360 Glue helps teams perform multi-disciplinary collaboration and coordination review cycles faster, while making construction layout tasks more efficient
Empower the whole team to identify and resolve conflicts faster, both before and during construction. Directly load coordinated BIM 360 Glue models into Navisworks for 4D animated timelines, model-based quantification, and other advanced analysis.
Autodesk® BIM 360 Field enables construction and infrastructure industry professionals to work with data in the field.
Put critical information into the hands of those in the field, helping to improve quality, safety and commissioning for construction and capital projects of all types. Autodesk BIM 360 Field is field management software for 2D and 3D environments that combines mobile technologies at the construction site with cloud-based collaboration and reporting.
Click here to learn more about these BIM 360 software tools.
Import, view, and convert real-world objects into point clouds for conceptual modelling. Work collaboratively to measure, tag, and annotate the model with project stakeholders.
ReCap 360 Pro does the heavy lifting for you. Your laser scans and photos are registered automatically, creating an accurate 3D model in just a few minutes. With less manual processing, you’ll have more time to focus on other important parts of your business.
- Capture as-built data of a construction site or renovation project with accuracy
- Design with confidence and reduce costly rework
- Use the latest reality capture technology to differentiate your firm and to help win more contracts
Preliminary engineering with data-rich 3D models
- InfraWorks® 360 preliminary design software, helps improve your project outcomes. Combine and connect data to better create, view, analyse, share, and manage information to make decisions in context.
More effective proposals
- Improve public engagement, gather feedback, and help speed the approvals process by sharing near-realistic visualizations with a larger range of stakeholders in a more secure cloud environment.
More optimal designs
- Quickly generate and evaluate multiple design alternatives using data-rich models that more accurately present your design within the as-built environment.
- Collaborate more effectively with project teams and stakeholders by sharing cloud-based models of design scenarios, to gather feedback and input in real time.
Revit – Design and construction software
Revit is a single software application that supports a BIM workflow from concept to construction. Use Revit to model designs with precision, optimise performance and collaborate more effectively.
Bi-directional associativity means changes made anywhere update everywhere in the model, minimising errors and rework.
Accelerate renovation and retrofit projects by authoring an as-built model with laser scans connected directly into the BIM process. Point cloud tools connect laser scans directly into Revit.
Collaboration for Revit (C4R)
C4R is a Cloud service which connects building project teams with centralised access to BIM project data in the cloud.
Teams use collaboration tools to stay connected in real time using the Communicator chat tool within models. Integrated with BIM 360 Team, C4R enables the entire project team to work on shared building information models.
For more information on Autodesk solutions, please contact Graitec and click here to find out more about our partnership.