#AskThe3DExperts Workshops – August – London & Manchester
This August, Hobs Studio’s #AskThe3DExperts workshop will run in Manchester and London for architecture and construction professionals.
Hobs Studio is the largest 3D printing bureau in the architecture and construction industries. We 3D print hundreds of items each week so we know the software, the 3D printers and all the tricks to get the best from your 3D prints.
We all know that 3D printing can improve your design process, but if you want 3D printing should you buy a 3D printer, rent, rent with an operator, or get someone else to do your printing for you?
Our workshop is designed to help professionals in the architecture and construction industries with everything from choosing the right 3D printer to maximising their efficiency; helping you to understand how 3D printing can enhance your design process. This workshop is designed to help you pick though the jargon and technical blurb. We’ll help you find the solution that’s right for you.
We’ll give you access to our team of technical specialists, extensive expertise, and the industry leading support which have created a reputation for providing innovative 3D solutions for our customers.
The #AskThe3DExperts workshop will cover:
- What devices and materials are best for your needs? – An overview
- What’s the total cost of 3D printing?
- 3D workflows and how to make them efficient – The software options
- Digital workspace – Virtual reality & visualisation
- We’re the largest 3D printing bureau for architecture and construction
- We’ve the largest support coverage network in the UK
- We know our 3D Printers!
#AskThe3DExperts workshop event details:
- London – Hobs Studio, 146 Central Street, London, EC1V 8AY
- Manchester – Hobs Studio, 77 Newton Street, Manchester, M1 1EX
- Shay O’Carroll, National Sales Director for Hobs Studio
- Michelle Greeff, Managing Director for Hobs Studio
If you would like you learn more about how 3D printing can help you, then we look forward to meeting you at one of the events!