Affordable 3D printing that can be produced in a matter of hours
Powder printing, otherwise known as Colour Jet printing, uses a combination of inkjet print heads and powder material to produce full colour parts. Powder printing is very quick which is useful for time sensitive projects such as meetings, presentations or exhibitions.
This type of printing is also great for highlighting architectural details on for example site plan models and pipe or steel work on MEP models.
• Fastest speed 3D printers -28mm per hour
• Print up to 1 million different colours, including true black using CMYK
• High resolution – 100 μm accuracy, 600dpi x 540dpi
• Max build volume – 380mm x 250mm x 200mm, larger models can be tiled
• Finishes include wax for a smooth texture, cyanoacrylate for greater durability and expoxy for a rock-hard finish
• Conceptual models for architects for both in-house design iterations and for client consultation, improving on communication and speed to construction
• Master planning plug models – show context with insertable options
• Interactive construction model for bids and presentations. The colour element works well to highlight structures and details like Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
• Product/concept design – hold a realistic colour model in your hand to evaluate and refine designs
• We also provide powder printing consumables including: powder, binders, cleaning liquids, infiltrants, print heads, maintenance items & more. For more information please visit our 3D printer consumable page